This October, Victoria Wilson (at The Mother Well) and I will be hosting two bereavement retreats for those who have suffered miscarriage, stillbirth, and infant loss.
One will be located in Berea, KY, on October 16, and the other will be held online on October 30.
This project has been near and dear to my heart for some time, and Victoria and I have been working hard to make it a reality. But we need your help, in several ways.
- If you want to register, we welcome you. Please check out the event sites, here for the Berea retreat and here for the online retreat, for more information and to sign up.
- If you know a friend who might want to register, please send them the event site (Berea retreat, online retreat) and invite them to participate. You might even offer to pay for part of their ticket, or to babysit or petsit for them during the retreat, as a gift of support.
- If you can donate, we would so appreciate your financial help with this event. Even just $10 will greatly help us absorb the costs associated with putting on these retreats. Donations also allow us to offer scholarships to those who can’t afford a full-priced ticket. If you’re interested, please fill out the sponsorship form here.
- If you have social media accounts, please share these events on your social media. Even if no one on your friends or followers list attends the events or donates financially to our efforts, we will be very grateful for your help in spreading the word that there is support for those who have experienced early loss. We want each and every person in that position to know that they are not alone, and you posting about our event can help spread awareness of early loss and knowledge of resources available to those left behind.
You can share any of the links I’ve posted here, in addition to the link to the Facebook event for the online retreat.
- If you pray, please pray for us. If you send good vibes, please send us lots. Whatever good wishes you have for us, please think of us and our retreat participants as we continue to work toward creating and holding space for those who have suffered early loss.
Thank you so much for considering how you can help us in this endeavor. We are so grateful.
– Abby and Victoria